If you have any questions about our privacy practices, please see “Contact Information” below for information on how to contact us.
Manager of personal data treatment: spicyscreenshot.com
- on the Website and your email communications with the Website,
- when you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services
The Data We Collect About You
We may collect different kinds of personal data about you:
- Contact Information: We collect email address or any other information which you voluntarily provide to us at your direction for a specific function;
- Website activity data: We collect information about how you use our Website, products and services and interact with our content and advertisements, including the pages you visit in our Website, search history, and the referring web page from which you arrived at our Website. We collect browser and operating system information, devices you use to access the Websites and your time zone setting. We also collect online identifiers. Specifically, we collect internet protocol (IP) address information anomyzed;
- Other personal informations: all the personal data eventually included in screenshots voluntarily shared by users with the website (by email at email@example.com or uploaded at “Send your Screenshots!” page or eventually shared directly with the owner prior authorization);
Please note that spicyscreenshot.com censors names, surnames and other sensitive informations eventually included in received screenshots before publishing them, even if not indicated by users. In the same way pictures eventually included in screenshots are censored with regard to faces and other details that may be recognizable.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties published or shared through this Application (spicyscreenshot.com) and guarantees to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
Moreover, the user declare to be 18 or older in order to navigate the website and to use its functionalities.
It should also be noted that with regard to the photographs that may be included in the screenshots sent through the appropriate section “Send us your screenshots!” of the site spicyscreenshot.com, or shared with the owner of the application by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or shared in other ways with the owner of the application in order to be published on the aforementioned site, the user undertakes not to disseminate material that portrays subjects under the age of 18 in accordance with the law related to the prohibition of the dissemination of child pornography.
Our Websites are not directed to persons under the age of 18 or the applicable age of majority in the jurisdiction from which the Websites are accessed (“minors”), and we prohibit minors from using the Websites. We do not knowingly collect personal information from minors. If you are the parent or legal guardian of a minor who has provided us with personal information, then please contact us at email@example.com to have that minor’s personal information deleted.
Posts (photos / screenshots of conversations) published on spicyscreenshot.com can also be published on the official social network and messaging profiles (eg Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, Instagram) of spicyscreenshot.com whose references are indicated below:
The Sources from Which We Collect Personal Information
We collect Personal Information in the following ways:
Directly from you: We collect the categories of information listed above directly from you.
Automated technologies or interactions. As explained in the section below on Cookies and Automatic Data Collection Technologies, we set cookies and other automatic techniques to collect website activity data when you visit the Website (www.spicyscreenshot.com).
Purposes for Which We Use Your Personal Information
We use personal information for the purposes described below.
- Provision of services: We use identifiers, website activity data,
- Analytics: We use identifiers and website activity data to determine whether users of our Website are unique, or whether the same user is using the Website on multiple occasions, and to monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, pages viewed, demographic patterns.
- Functionality and security: We may use any of the categories of data we collect to diagnose or fix technology problems and to detect, prevent, and respond to actual or potential fraud, illegal activities, or intellectual property infringement.
- Compliance: We may use any of the categories of data we collect to enforce our terms and conditions and to comply with our legal obligations.
Our Legal Bases Under EU Law
We have the following legal bases under EU law for processing your personal data for the purposes described under Section Purposes for Which We Use Your Personal Information:
- We process personal data for the purposes of providing the services, customer management, certain customization of content (e.g., based on your selected preferences, favorites and ratings), and functionality and security because the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract, specifically it is necessary to provide the services or products you have requested, or to provide our Websites and services in a manner consistent with our terms and conditions and any other contract that you have with us.
- We process personal data, including identifiers, for the purpose of verifying your identity because such processing is necessary for us to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- We process biometric information based upon your consent to do so.
- We process personal data for the purposes of customization of advertising, marketing and analytics for our legitimate interests.
- We process personal data for functionality and security because it is necessary for our legitimate interests, and in certain cases because the processing is necessary for us to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- We process personal information in specific circumstances where you have provided your consent to such processing.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We disclose personal information:
- To the public: When you submit user contributions (screenshot including eventually personal pictures) you are using our Website and services to make that information public.
As you navigate through and interact with our Websites, we use automatic data collection technologies to collect website activity data.
We currently use the following types of cookies, which are set by the Website’s domains, or by other domains (Iubenda.com) with which we have a partnership:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation of our Website. These include, for example, cookies that enable a user to log in to our Website and to check if a user is allowed access to a particular service or content.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies help us to personalize and enhance your online experience on our Website. This type of cookies allows us to recognize you when you return to our Website and to remember, for example, your choice of language.
- Analytics cookies: These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of users and to see how users use and explore our Website. These cookies help us to improve our Website, for example by ensuring that all users are able to find what they are looking for easily.
- Targeting and Advertising cookies: These cookies record visits of a user on our Website, the pages a user visits and the links a user follows in order to enable us to make our Website more relevant to the user’s interests and to help us serve ads that might be of interest to the user. Targeting and advertising cookies are only used for unregistered users and registered users.
- Users’ experience improving cookies: These tracking tools allow us to offer a personalized user experience by improving the managemente of settings and allowing interaction with external networks and platforms
- Cookies can be either session cookies or persistent cookies. A session cookie expires automatically when you close your browser. A persistent cookie will remain until it expires or you delete your cookies.
Use of Google Analytics. We use Google as a service provider to collect and analyze information about how users use the Websites, including by collecting website activity data through first-party cookies set by our domains, and third-party cookies set by Google. Because we activated IP anonymization for Google Analytics, Google will anonymize the last octet of a particular IP address and will not store your full IP address. Google will use the information only for the purpose of providing Google Analytics services to us, and will not use this information for other purposes. The information collected by Google Analytics may be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States pursuant to standard contractual clauses approved by the EU. You can learn more on how Google uses data here, and you can opt-out of Google Analytics by visiting the Google Analytics opt-out page.
You can set your browser to refuse all third-party cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent.
Your Choices About How We Collect, Use and Disclose Your Personal Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us.
- You can choose not to provide us with certain personal information, but that may result in you being unable to use certain features of our Websites because such information may be required in order for you to register as a member; purchase products or services; participate in a contest, promotion, survey, or sweepstakes; ask a question; or initiate other transactions on our Websites.
- As explained in the section Cookies and Automatic Data Collection Technologies, you may set your browser to refuse some or all cookies. In addition, you may opt out of Google Analytics by visiting the Google Analytics opt-out page.
- You can opt out of receiving marketing emails from us using the opt-out link provided in our emails. If you are a Registered User, we may continue to send you other types of transactional and relationship e-mail communications, such as emails about your account or orders, administrative notices, and surveys.
- You may use your account settings to delete your user contributions and audio/video information.
- You may also delete and deactivate your account with us at any time. If you do so, your profile will no longer be accessible by you. If you later choose to have an account with us, you will have to sign up for a new account as none of the information you previously provided or saved within your account will have been saved.
Your Rights Related to Your Personal Information
You have certain rights regarding the personal information we collect, use or disclose and that is related to you, including the right:
- to receive information on the personal information we hold about you and how such personal information is used (right to access);
- to correct inaccurate personal information concerning you (right to data rectification);
- to delete/erase your personal information (right to deletion, “right to be forgotten”);
- to receive the personal information provided by you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit the personal information to another data controller (right to data portability)
- to object to the use of your personal information where such use is based on our legitimate interests or on public interests (right to object);
- in some cases, to restrict our use of your personal information (right to restriction of processing); and
- to withdraw your consent at any time where our processing is based on consent.
You may exercise your right to access and deletion sending us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to exercise your above rights in accordance with the applicable legal requirements and limitations. If you are located in the European Economic Area or the UK, you have a right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority.
Please note that unless you have created an account with us, we may not have sufficient information to identify you and therefore may not be in a position to respond to your request. Additionally, in some cases in order to adequately verify your identity or your authorization to make the request, we may require you to provide additional information.
Note that some requests to delete certain personal information will require the deletion of your user account as the provision of user accounts are inextricably linked to the use of certain personal information (e.g., your e-mail address).
Retention of Personal Information
We will only retain your personal information for as long as your account is active, or for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider a number of factors, including what personal data we are processing, the risk of harm from any unauthorised disclosure, why we are processing your personal data and whether we can achieve this outcome by another means without having to process it.
Where permissible, we will also delete your personal information upon your request as explained above in the section “Your Rights Related to Your Personal Information”.
Third-Party Links and Sites
Details on the processing of Personal Data
Access to your Facebook account
This service allows this Application to connect with the User’s account on the social network Facebook, provided by Facebook, Inc.
Permissions required: ‘About me’ of friends, Access to private data, Access to activities, Access to friend lists, Access to requests, Access to News Feed, Offline access, Political and religious adherences of friends, Status update, Activities of friends, Activities of friends with Apps and Games, Activities of Apps and Games, Action music.listen, ‘news.reads’ actions, ‘video.watches’ actions, Friends’ ‘video.watches’ actions, Fitness actions, Books actions, Friends music.listens actions, Friends’ news.read actions, User’s friends’ custom actions, User’s custom actions and Upload photos.
Access to your Twitter account (Twitter, Inc.)
This service allows this Application to connect with the User’s account on the social network Twitter, provided by Twitter, Inc.
Access to your Pinterest account (Pinterest)
The “Pin it” button and Pinterest social widgets are services of interaction with the Pinterest platform, provided by Pinterest Inc.
Personal data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
The comment services allow Users to formulate and make public their own comments regarding the content of this Application.
Users, depending on the settings decided by the Owner, can also leave the comment anonymously. If among the Personal Data voluntarily released by the User there is the email, this could be used to send notifications of comments regarding the same content. Users are responsible for the content of their comments.
In the event that a comment service provided by third parties is installed, it is possible that, even if the Users do not use the comment service, the same collects traffic data relating to the pages where the comment service is installed.
Information shared with the public
Content posted on spicyscreenshot.com is shared with the public. Since information of this type can be seen by anyone and could be indexed by search engines (such as Google Search, Yahoo Search), the user must be careful in deciding whether to disclose it and/or whether to authorize the owner of the application to publish it and must ensure that it is information that he wishes to share with anyone.
Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted at the following email address: email@example.com.